By using the ChefCities website and the Services, you agree and consent to the collection, transfer, use, storage, disclosure and sharing of your information as described and collected by us in accordance with this Policy. If you do not agree with the Policy, please do not use or access the ChefCities website.
We may occasionally update this Policy and such changes will be posted on this page. If we make any significant changes to this Policy we will endeavour to provide you with reasonable notice of such changes, such as via prominent notice on the ChefCities Website on record and where required by applicable law, we will obtain your consent. To the extent permitted under the applicable law, your continued use of our Services after we publish or send a notice about our changes to this Policy shall constitute your consent to the updated Policy.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
The ChefCities Website may contain links to other websites. Any personal information about you collected whilst visiting such websites is not governed by this Policy. ChefCities shall not be responsible for and has no control over the practices and content of any website accessed using the links contained on the ChefCities Website. This Policy shall not apply to any information you may disclose to any of our service providers/service personnel which we do not require you to disclose to us or any of our service providers under this Policy.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM YOU
We will collect and process the following information about you, Information you give us - This includes information submitted when you:
- Create or update your ChefCities account, which may include your name, phone number, login name and password, address, payment and banking information.
- Provide content to us, which may include reviews, ordering details and history, favorite vendors, special merchant requests, contact information of people you refer to us and other information you provide on the ChefCities Website (“Your Content”).
- Use our Services, we may collect and store information about you to process your requests and automatically complete forms for future transactions, including (but not limited to) your phone number, address, email, billing information and credit or payment card information.
- Correspond with ChefCities for customer support;
- Participate in the interactive services offered by the ChefCities Website such as discussion boards, competitions, promotions or surveys, other social media functions or make payments etc.,
- Report problems for troubleshooting.
- If you sign up to use our Services as a merchant or a seller, we may collect location details, copies of government identification documents and other details (KYC), call and SMS details.
Information we collect about you - With regard to each of your visits to the ChefCities Website, we will automatically collect and analyse the following demographic and other information:
- When you communicate with us (via email, phone, through the ChefCities Website or otherwise), we may maintain a record of your communication;
- Location information: Depending on the Services that you use, and your settings or device permissions, we may collect your real time information, or approximate location information as determined through data such as GPS, IP address;
- Usage and Preference Information: We collect information as to how you interact with our Services, preferences expressed and settings chosen. ChefCities Website, we may collect user activity and browsing history within the ChefCities.
- Transaction Information: We collect transaction details related to your use of our Services, and information about your activity on the Services, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL), the type of Services you requested or provided, comments, domain names, search results selected, number of clicks, information and pages viewed and searched for, the order of those pages, length of your visit to our Services, the date and time you used the Services, amount charged, details regarding application of promotional code, methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number and other related transaction details;
- Device Information: We may collect information about the devices you use to access our Services, including the hardware models, operating systems and versions, software, file names and versions, preferred languages, unique device identifiers, advertising identifiers, serial numbers, device motion information and mobile network information.
- If you are a partner restaurant, merchant or a seller, we may, additionally, record your calls with us made from the device used to provide Services, related call details, SMS details location and address details.
Information we receive from other sources -If you are a seller, we may, additionally, receive feedback and rating from other users.
- Authenticating users;
- Remembering user preferences and settings;
- Determining the popularity of content;
- Delivering and measuring the effectiveness of advertising campaigns;
- Analysing site traffic and trends, and generally understanding the online behaviours and interests of people who interact with our services.
USES OF YOUR INFORMATION
We use the information we collect for following purposes, including:
- To provide, personalise, maintain and improve our products and services, such as to enable deliveries and other services, enable features to personalise your ChefCities account;
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the relevant information and services;
- To administer and enhance the security of our ChefCities Website and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- To provide you with information about services we consider similar to those that you are already using, or have enquired about, or may interest you. If you are a registered user, we will contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS or telephone) with information about these services;
- To understand our users (what they do on our Services, what features they like, how they use them, etc.), improve the content and features of our Services (such as by personalizing content to your interests), process and complete your transactions, make special offers, provide customer support, process and respond to your queries;
- To generate and review reports and data about, and to conduct research on, our user base and Service usage patterns;
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Services, if any; or
- To measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you.
- If you are a partner restaurant or merchant or seller, to track the progress of delivery or status of the order placed by our customers.
We analyse the log files of our ChefCities Website that may contain Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, browser type and language, Internet service provider (ISP), referring, app crashes, page viewed and exit websites and applications, operating system, date/time stamp, and clickstream data. This helps us to administer the website, to learn about user behaviour on the site, to improve our product and services, and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole.
DISCLOSURE AND DISTRIBUTION OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may share your information that we collect for following purposes:
- With Service Providers: We may share your information with our vendors, consultants, marketing partners, research firms and other service providers or business partners, such as Payment processing companies, to support our business. For example, your information may be shared with outside vendors to send you emails and messages or push notifications to your devices in relation to our Services, to help us analyze and improve the use of our Services, to process and collect payments. We also may use vendors for other projects, such as conducting surveys or organizing sweepstakes for us.
- With Partner Restaurants/Merchant: While you place a request to order food through the ChefCities Website, your information is provided to us and to the restaurants/merchants with whom you may choose to order. In order to facilitate your online food order processing, we provide your information to that restaurant/merchant in a similar manner as if you had made a food order directly with the restaurant. If you provide a mobile phone number, ChefCities may send you text messages regarding the order’s delivery status.
- With Other Users: If you are a seller, we may share your name, phone number and/or profile picture (if applicable), tracking details with other users to provide them the Services.
For Crime Prevention or Investigation: We may share this information with governmental agencies or other companies assisting us, when we are:
- Obligated under the applicable laws or in good faith to respond to court orders and processes; or
- Detecting and preventing against actual or potential occurrence of identity theft, fraud, abuse of Services and other illegal acts;
- Responding to claims that an advertisement, posting or other content violates the intellectual property rights of a third party;
- For Internal Use: We may share your information with any present or future employees/partners
- We may share your information other than as described in this Policy if we notify you and you consent to the sharing.
DATA SECURITY PRECAUTIONS
We have in place appropriate technical and security measures to secure the information collected by us.
You are advised not to send your full credit/debit card details through unencrypted electronic websites. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a username and password which enables you to access certain parts of the ChefCities Website, you are responsible for keeping these details confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Please be aware that the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted through the ChefCities Website. Once we have received your information, we will use strict physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to try to prevent unauthorised access.
When you sign up for an account, you are opting in to receive emails or text messages from ChefCities. You can log in to manage your email preferences [here] or you can follow the “unsubscribe” instructions in commercial email messages, but note that you cannot opt out of receiving certain administrative notices, service notices, or legal notices from ChefCities.
CHEFCITIES WEBSITE SECURITY
If you have any queries relating to the processing or usage of information provided by you in connection with this Policy, please email us at email@example.com